Outside The Box Recruitment is currently headhunting for an experienced SUPERVISOR OR SENIOR SALES CONSULTANT who ideally comes from LUXURY FINE WATCHES, JEWELLERY OR LUXURY FASHION background.
An exciting time to join our client who is an international heritage brand that have honed their craft for over 130 years. Specialising in luxury fine watches & jewellery and due to growth, are expanding their UK footprint.
The focus for the Supervisor is to support the management team and lead, motivate, develop, and drive the sales team to success. This will be based in their stunning boutique in Selfridges.
- Reporting to the Store Director and Assistant Manager responsible for a team of 5+ sales Consultants
- Brand ambassador
- Delivering exceptional clientelling services,
- Achieving all targets and KPI’s
- Leading and motivating a dedicated sales team
- Overseeing operations, administration,
- Performance managing, training and developing,
- Attending networking / events to help promote the store
- Attention to detail with store and team presentation
- Liaising with head office
- Very security conscious
- Minimum 1yrs+ experience as a Supervisor or 2 yrs experience as a Senior Sales Consultant ready to step up. Ideally from a luxury fine watches or jewellery or fashion backgrond
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Fine Watches
- Able to demonstrate success at selling and mentoring/ coaching a team of 5 staff
- Sales driven and determined to succeed
- Passionate about people management – lead, motivate, develop and drive the team to success
- Positive can-do attitude – able to build positive relationships
- Articulate with an excellent command of English both written and spoken any additional languages would be desirable but not essential
- Smart and well-groomed in appearance.
- Flexible to attend after work networking events to promote the store and build relationships with B2B and B2C
- Flexible to work Selfridges department store shifts.
Additional to the basic salary is: Commission, 10% bonus, healthcare benefits, pension, discount
To be a part of this expanding company please register your interest by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call direct 07815939515.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Protected: Mastering the Art of Compensation in Luxury Fashion
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post
Navigating the Fashion Industry: Insights from Charmain Gyles-Ferguson at Istituto Marangoni, London.
Oct 10, 2023 0 Read Post
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post