Outside The Box Recruitment is currently recruiting a Stylist/Senior Sales Consultant with over 2Yrs+ experience.
Our client is globally renowned and has been designing luxury sustainable ladies ready-to-wear and leather goods which has seen the brand propel to global appeal, receiving multiple fashion awards, extensive high fashion editorial coverage, and worn by fashion forward celebrities. The brands creative director has worked tirelessly to reshape the industry in a more sustainable image, setting the benchmarks for others to follow.
This role is will be based in their Harrods Concession
- Reporting to the Concession Manager and part of a team of 2 Stylists / Sales Consultants
- Delivering exceptional clientelling and styling services,
- Excellent selling skills efficient at closing the sale
- Attention to detail with visual merchandising and the presentation of the store
- Follow through on all sales – using the CRM system
- Effective team member
- Additional tasks including hands on with all aspects of ensuring a smooth running of the concession including accepting deliveries, attending events, etc.
- 2yrs + as a Stylist/ Sales Consultant within luxury ladieswear fashion, Premium fashion brands will be considered
- Desirable but not essential to have your own client book
- Passionate about sustainable fashion – avid reader of the latest fashion editorials
- Able to demonstrate success at styling and selling to a discerning clientele.
- Articulate with an excellent command of English both written and spoken any additional languages would be desirable but not essential
- Confident in your own styling
- Sales driven and determined to succeed
- Confident with a positive can-do attitude – able to build positive relationships with clients and team.
Additional to the basic salary is:
2% & 3% Commission,
Contributory pension etc……
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call direct 020 77169 3000
Please only apply if you have the ‘right to work’ in the UK – there is NO sponsorship for this role.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Excellent command of English both written and spoken any additional languages would be desirable but not essential
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Protected: Mastering the Art of Compensation in Luxury Fashion
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post
Navigating the Fashion Industry: Insights from Charmain Gyles-Ferguson at Istituto Marangoni, London.
Oct 10, 2023 0 Read Post
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post