An exciting NEW opportunity is now available for a premium FASHION STORE MANAGER of a global contemporary sportwear brand. Our client has been producing FASHION SPORTWEAR for over one hundred years, which has seen the brand gain continuous accolade as a leading provider for women’s, men’s and kids contemporary fashion and streetwear.
The brand is worn by well-known fashion forward global celebrities, NBA, NFL, and Olympic players. The designs are based upon a combination of heritage /classic aesthetic, innovative designs.
- Reporting direct to the Area Manager
- Responsible for a team of 5-8 staff
- Brand ambassador and leader
- Commercial and sales driven
- Excellent at Store Operations – Able to set up new systems and procedures, H&S, Maintenance, Security….
- Ordering and selecting the range to fit the store and location dynamics
- Able to have effective communication with head office (buying, merchandising, HR)
- Experienced at performance manging the team
- Effective at recruiting, training and developing a winning team
- A motivator, trainer and driver of the team to achieve all KPI targets
- Have outstanding attention to detail with store standards and visual merchandising
- Set example of exceptional service, clientelling and CRM.
- Able to lead and organise with marketing all instore and collaboration events.
- Be professional and an expert on the sales floor
- An effective communicator able to win respect from your team and clients.
- Able to prioritise yours and the team time.
- Super organised –action rotas, trade reports, store layout etc.
- Take control with any disputes / returns from clients
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Solution finder
- Must have a minimum of 2yrs + experience as fashion Store Manager in a client focused environment
- Experience with dealing / communicating with head office departments
- Ideally you have progressed in a high fashion store, where clientelling, styling and selling are paramount
- An avid follower of fashion trends and looks
- A very organised, commercial and structured manager
- Used to managing a team of 5+ people
- Enjoy training, developing, and motivating others to succeed.
- A confident, positive influencer, with a can do attitude
- Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- In appearance you will embrace a casual, urban, sporty, on trend look!
Additional to salary is Bonus, free uniform and discount,
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct 020 7169 3000
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post
5 Reasons Why Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle Companies Trust Our Recruitment Services
Apr 3, 2023 0 Read Post
SENIOR CREATIVE DIRECTOR & FOUNDER – KRISHNA ANTOLIN
Apr 3, 2023 0 Read Post