A new opportunity is now available for a highly regarded luxury iconic fashion house who is looking for a LUXURY LRTW STORE MANAGER to join their team.
Our client has won many designer awards with a global presence in over 30 countries selling luxury ladies ready to wear, shoes, accessories and fashion jewellery.
- Contribution to the development of the brand by providing a unique in store experience, promoting the brand image
- Organization of the store : current administration, forward planning, HR reporting, visual merchandising, stock management and replenishment
- Management of the team : training, motivating, feedbacks, skills development
- Optimization of CRM
- Reporting to the Retail Director and head office. proposing to increase turnover, customer traffic and client’loyalty
- Participate in the management and development of a sales team
- Ensure that personal and store objectives are met and manage the organization of the team on the sales floor
- Ensure daily coaching and training of the sales team
- Participate in the development of the sales turnover and the achievement of all KPI’s
- Analyze the commercial indicators and take charge of the demand for products and restocking as well as themanagement of stocks
- Ensure that the visual concept is respected
The Ideal candidate:
- Must have a minimum 3-year-successful-experience as a Store Manager position or Senior Assistant storemanager position for a luxury LRTW
- Have a successful experience in fashion where you have managed a team of 5 + staff
- An experience in outlet area would be highly
- You have an excellent fashion culture and you understand the competitive
- You have management abilities, organization skills and KPI and CRM are a part of your professional success
- You need to be fluent English speaker and other languages would be
- Have a proven successful experience in selling ladies Ready to Wear and Leather Goods in luxury or premium fashion.
- Are proactive, positive, and motivated team player
- Are passionate for customer service and sales floor, committed to achieving targets
- Are focused on the client’s needs and experience
- Have excellent communication skills to ensure clear, effective communication with management, staff and clients.
Additional to the basic salary: Bonus up to DKK6,000 uniform allowance, 28 days holidays
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct +44(0)20 7169 3000
Info & Facts
More information about the role
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
SENIOR INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT – JUAN PABLO
Feb 27, 2024 0 Read Post
Crafting Careers in Luxury Fashion: A Resourcer’s Guide
Feb 13, 2024 0 Read Post
Protected: Beyond the Runway: The Power of Cultural Fit in Shaping Luxury Fashion’s Future
Dec 20, 2023 0 Read Post
MASTERING THE ART OF REMUNERATION IN THE LUXURY FASHION & LIFESTYLE SECTORS
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post