OUTSIDE THE BOX RECRUITMENT is very excited to be headhunting a STORE DIRECTOR for an international luxury heritage brand who specialise in fine watches & fine jewellery
Due to great demand, our client is expanding their stores and changing the structure to their established flagship and key stores across their London sites.
We are looking for experienced Senior Store Managers / Directors who have managed luxury stores selling fine watches & jewellery, fashion, lifestyle or hospitality, and passionate about fine watches and jewellery.
The ability to network, build strong positive working relationships, to inspire and convert potential clients & businesses, and lead a dynamic team is crucial.
- Reporting direct to the Head of Retail
- Responsible for a team of Assistant Manager, 2 Supervisors, and a sales team of 12-15 staff,
- Driven to achieve all targets and budgets set for the store.
- Brand ambassador and host of the store,
- Networking and cultivating long term relationships B2B & B2C
- Plan a calendar of marketing activities to constantly drive sales in conjunction with Head Office Marketing
- Attend important in-store events and parties
- Ensure appropriate PR activities and optimal VIP support
- Represent the company at various events
- Actively cultivate potential customer groups and business partners
- Effective at business developing
- Influence the sales strategy and performance of the store with relevant stakeholders in head office and Directors
- Ideally have your own high net worth client book
- Someone who leads and directs from the front, who loves to be on the sales floor (will not suit an office manager)
- An innovator, motivator and driver of the team to achieve all KPI targets
- Performance manage the team
- Have outstanding attention to detail with store standards, presentation and visual merchandising
- Set example of exceptional clientelling and CRM.
- Plan and organise regular events to enhance sales, branding and long term professional relationships
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Solution finder
- Must have a minimum of 2yrs + experience as Store Director / Senior Store Manager of a fine watches & jewellery/ fashion or lifestyle store, where clientelling, selling and relationship building are paramount
- A passion for Fine Watches & Fine Jewellery
- Drive and ambition to supersede all targets
- Must have gravatas, poise and presence on the sales floor, events and board meetings
- Must be able to prove management commercial success in current role
- A relationship builder
- Experienced at managing a team of more than 15 people
- Enjoy training, developing, and motivating others to success.
- A confident leader, positive influencer, with a can-do attitude
- Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Additional languages are desirable but not essential.
- Smart and well-groomed in appearance
Additional to salary is: There will be a 40% bonus, private health with wellbeing, pension, etc…..
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call direct 07815939515/ 020 7169 3000
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English. Additional languages are desirable but not essential.
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Course Leader for Fashion Marketing – Jason Forrest
Oct 19, 2022 0 Read Post
Celebrating Six Years of OTB Recruitment
Jul 15, 2022 1 Read Post
The Great Resignation & the Luxury Fashion Industry: What Does it Mean for Companies & Candidates ?
May 11, 2022 0 Read Post
MD of Kaizen Suite, Sara Di Carlo
May 3, 2022 0 Read Post