A NEW opportunity is now available for experienced LUXURY FASHION STOCK CONTROLLERS. We have roles based in fast paced boutiques on Sloane Street and Harrods where the products include men’s, ladies, children’s, fashion, leather goods, shoes, accessories, perfumery, jewellery & watches and homewares.
Our client is a LUXURY GLOBAL HERITAGE brand and has been designing luxury timeless, lifestyle products for over one hundred years, serving royalty and high net worth clients. They are one of the most sort after luxury brands and company to work for where they have maintained a family feel within a professional setting.
The Stock Controller reports to the Stock Manager. The role requires someone who can work autonomously, super organised with great understanding of security.
- Actively drive your product knowledge to ensure you are fully up to date on the whole product range including product care, stock availability and after services offered.
- Co-ordinate and ensure regular deliveries and support the sales team by preparing products and advising them on stock availability.
- Regular stock counts per department.
- Maintain stock room standards that reflect the brand image at all times.
- Ensure all products are boxed, labelled, and stored correctly in the stockroom and products on display are properly maintained to reduce stock damage.
- Ensure all internal stock transfers are properly recorded at the time of movement
- Transfer stock between stores when needed.
- Receive all deliveries and check that the stock delivered corresponds to the invoices and no stock is damaged.
- Maintain replenishment to ensure sufficient availability of products on the shop floor at all times.
- Ensure stock loss is minimised by conducting weekly rotative inventories and bi-annual stock takes.
- Resolve stock discrepancies by searching for missing products and double checking all stock.
- Complete weekly reports detailing the results of the rotative inventories with comments explaining discrepancies.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure CITES requests are completed for all exotic products.
- Monitor stationary stock levels and place orders to ensure supplies don’t run out.
- MUST have 2 years + Experience as a luxury Stock Controller /Stock Room Assistant within a luxury ladieswear fashion/accessories department store or large store.
- Collaboratively work with Stock Manager and sales team
- Hands on and very organized
- Be able to work in a super-fast paced and cope well with pressure
- Exceptional housekeeping standards
- Enjoys working in a department store environment and flexible with working hours
- A passion for stock management
- Excellent at working and delivering against deadlines and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and be able to multitask
- Ability to establish a proactive approach in tackling issues and seek to identify and implement solutions
- Proactive and positive in approach
- Able to communicate effectively with all internal and external teams
- Good team player and ability to work alone with high levels of motivation
Additional to salary is: Excellent Bonus, £3,600 towards travel & Lunch, pension, life assurance, etc.
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call direct 020 7169 3000
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Protected: Mastering the Art of Compensation in Luxury Fashion
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post
Navigating the Fashion Industry: Insights from Charmain Gyles-Ferguson at Istituto Marangoni, London.
Oct 10, 2023 0 Read Post
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post