Outside The Box Recruitment are privileged to be supporting our client who are currently recruiting Senior / Sales Consultants with over 2 yrs+ experience selling luxury FRAGRANCES, LEATHERGOODS & ACCESSORIES, JEWELLERY, HOMEWARES and FASHION.
Our client is a global heritage brand that has been designing luxury timeless, fashion, and accessories for over one hundred years, for the discerning and ultra / high net worth shopper. They are one of the most respected brands and companies to continue your career with.
If successful, you will join a very professional and friendly team where team work is a priority, whilst delivering an exceptional service experience to all who enter the store.
- Reporting to the Store Director & Department Managers
- Delivering exceptional relationship building and clientelling services
- Focus on delivering the ultimate of client experience and building rapport with clients
- Excellent selling skills efficient at closing the sales
- Attention to detail with store and personal presentation
- Follow through on all sales
- Effective team member
- Able to multi task when the pace dictates
- Flexible to cross sell across all departments
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Flexible to sell in a very fast pace.
- 2yrs + as a Senior / Sales Consultant within a fast pace luxury or premium fashion, accessories or lifestyle store
- Able to demonstrate success at selling to a discerning local and tourist clientele.
- Articulate with an excellent command of English both written and spoken any additional languages would be desirable but not essential
- Smart and well-groomed in appearance.
- Sales driven and determined to succeed
- Confident with a positive can do attitude – able to build positive relationships
- Team player
Additional to salary is an excellent bonus up to £6,500, £3,600 lunch & travel allowance,
free uniform, discount, 33 days hols, cont. pension.
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call direct 07815939515.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK (NO SPONSORSHIP)
Due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Articulate with an excellent command of English both written and spoken any additional languages would be desirable but not essential
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post
5 Reasons Why Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle Companies Trust Our Recruitment Services
Apr 3, 2023 0 Read Post
SENIOR CREATIVE DIRECTOR & FOUNDER – KRISHNA ANTOLIN
Apr 3, 2023 0 Read Post