An exciting opportunity is here to be part of the EXPANDING team, of a highly regarded global luxury designer brand.
This global luxury designer store is looking for outstanding experienced LRTW SENIOR / SALES CONSULTANTS who can be brand ambassadors to represent their brand who has an outstanding reputation in the industry to uphold.
The luxury boutique has 2 floors covering LTRW, MTW, Accessories including Shoes, Leather Goods, Jewellery, Accessories, Cosmetics and Fragrance. The alluring interior design is breathtaking and will enable the team to enhance the welcoming ambiance.
As an the ambassador, you have to achieve sales in line with the ambitions of the Boutique and ensure that every Client has an exceptional and unique experience by providing the highest standards of service.
- Reporting to the Store General Manager and Assistant Manager
- Achieving weekly / monthly store targets with the team
- Styling and understanding fitting / pinning when necessary
- Link selling across all product groups
- Knowing LRTW and Accessories construction and vocabulary to tell the story of each product
- Cultivates exceptional client relationships with local and international clients
- Establishes action plans and strategies to increase and develop your client base
- Efficiently develops the client portfolio, including networking outside the Boutique
- Participates in client events as well as high ticket client events
- Bringing to life the client experience
- Maintaining an excellent level of product knowledge, understanding products, trends and collections
- Elegant grooming standards at all times whilst representing the brand
- Working closely as a part of a team
- A minimum of 3 years prior experience in Luxury LRTW Fashion / Accessories
- LRTW orientated (experience in Haute Couture is advantageous)
- Experience in pinning / fitting to assist with alterations is a plus
- Strong sales techniques and clientelling –a personal client book would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Warm and friendly personality that can build relationships easily
- Fluent in English (written and oral), a second language is a plus
- Strong drive to succeed
Additional the basic salary is: 1% Commission, bonus, free uniform, and pension benefits package.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 07815939515 to discuss further.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Fluent in English (written and oral), a second language is a plus
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
SENIOR INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT – JUAN PABLO
Feb 27, 2024 0 Read Post
Crafting Careers in Luxury Fashion: A Resourcer’s Guide
Feb 13, 2024 0 Read Post
Protected: Beyond the Runway: The Power of Cultural Fit in Shaping Luxury Fashion’s Future
Dec 20, 2023 0 Read Post
MASTERING THE ART OF REMUNERATION IN THE LUXURY FASHION & LIFESTYLE SECTORS
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post