Outside The Box Recruitment is currently recruiting a number of Senior Sales Consultants with over 2 yrs+ experience selling LUXURY – LADIES READY TO WEAR, LEATHERGOODS & ACCESSORIES.
Our client has LRTW and Leather Goods & Accessories concessions in HARRODS. A global heritage fashion brand that has been designing luxury timeless, Fashion, Leather goods, Shoes and Accessories for over one hundred years, for royalty and high net worth clients. They are one of the most respected brands and companies to work for with the emphasis on teamwork and relationship building with clients.
If successful, you will join a very professional and friendly team where team work is a priority, whilst delivering an exceptional service experience to all who enter the store.
- Reporting to the Department Manager
- Delivering exceptional clientelling, CRM and styling services,
- Focus on delivering the ultimate of client experience and building rapport with clients
- Excellent selling skills efficient at closing the sales
- Attention to detail with store and personal presentation
- Follow through on all sales
- Effective team member
- Able to multitask when the pace dictates
- Flexible to cross sell across all departments
- Able to achieve all KPI’s set
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Flexible to sell in both fast pace and slow extremes.
- 2yrs + experience as a luxury fashion Senior/Sales Consultant selling luxury LRTW, leather goods & Accessories, within a department or large store setting.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about luxury fabrics and styling LRTW
- Passionate and knowledgeable about leather goods (including exotic skins) and accessories.
- Able to demonstrate success at selling to a discerning local and tourist clientele.
- Able to give excellent service in a fast pace setting.
- Articulate, well spoken with an excellent command of English both written and spoken. Any additional languages would be desirable but not essential
- Smart and well-groomed in appearance.
- Service driven and determined to succeed
- Confident with a positive can-do attitude – able to build positive relationships with clients and team members
- Team player
Additional to salary is an excellent bonus + £3,600 lunch & travel allowance,
free uniform, discount, 33 days hols, cont. pension.
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call direct 020 7169 3000
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK (NO SPONSORSHIP)
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Articulate, well spoken with an excellent command of English both written and spoken. Any additional languages would be desirable but not essential
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post
5 Reasons Why Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle Companies Trust Our Recruitment Services
Apr 3, 2023 0 Read Post
SENIOR CREATIVE DIRECTOR & FOUNDER – KRISHNA ANTOLIN
Apr 3, 2023 0 Read Post