Outside The Box Recruitment are currently recruiting for a JEWELLERY & WATCHES SENIOR / SALES CONSULTANT with over 2 yrs+ luxury jewellery and or watch sales experience. This role will be based in the Watch and Jewellery department within their stunning luxury fashion and lifestyle boutique, based on Sloane Street, Knightsbridge.
Our client is a global luxury fashion and lifestyle heritage brand that has been designing luxury timeless, jewellery, watches, leather goods, fashion, and accessories for over fifty years, for royalty, celebrities and high net worth clients. They are one of the most sort after global brands and companies to continue your career with.
Based in their iconic boutique in Sloane St, you will report direct to the Department Manager.
- Delivering elevated and exceptional clientelling, CRM services,
- Focus on delivering the ultimate client experience and building rapport with clients
- Good knowledge of the watch and jewellery industry
- Excellent selling skills efficient at closing the sales
- Attention to detail with store and personal presentation
- Be proactive yourself in familiarising yourself with merchandise to enhance product knowledge.
- Develop your knowledge of the after sales support processes.
- Follow through on all sales
- Effective team member
- Able to multi task when the pace dictates
- Flexible to cross sell across all departments
- Able to achieve all KPI’s set
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Flexible to sell in a very fast pace.
- 2yrs + as a Fine Jewellery / Watches Senior Sales Consultant within a luxury store
- Passionate about jewellery and watches whilst flexible to sell across other departments
- Able to demonstrate success at selling to high-net-worth clients and discerning local and tourist clientele.
- Articulate with an excellent command of English both written and spoken. Any additional languages would be desirable but not essential
- Smart and well-groomed in appearance.
- Sales driven and determined to succeed
- Confident with a positive can do attitude – able to build positive relationships
- Solution finder
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure clients are happy
- Team player
- Flexible to work department store hours
Additional to salary is: an excellent bonus up to £3,600 towards lunch and travel. free uniform, discount, 33 days holiday, cont. pension.
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call direct 07815939515.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the ‘Right to work’ in the UK as there is no sponsorship.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Articulate with an excellent command of English both written and spoken.
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
SENIOR INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT – JUAN PABLO
Feb 27, 2024 0 Read Post
Crafting Careers in Luxury Fashion: A Resourcer’s Guide
Feb 13, 2024 0 Read Post
Protected: Beyond the Runway: The Power of Cultural Fit in Shaping Luxury Fashion’s Future
Dec 20, 2023 0 Read Post
MASTERING THE ART OF REMUNERATION IN THE LUXURY FASHION & LIFESTYLE SECTORS
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post