Outside The Box Recruitment is in the fortunate position to be expanding and is now looking for a DIGITAL & E COMMS SENIOR/ LEAD CONSULTANT to join our team.
Outside The Box Recruitment is a boutique FASHION & RETAIL recruitment consultancy with over 20 years industry knowledge and experience. We specialise in recruiting for the luxury /premium sector of the fashion and retail industry with longstanding clients such HERMES, LVMH GROUP, RICHEMONT GROUP to name a few. Please take a look at our website www.otbrecruitment.com
Based in open modern offices 3 mins from Oxford Circus, our next team member needs to have an entrepreneurial mind set and is looking for an opportunity to be a big fish in small pond. An opportunity to eventually lead / manage a team of successful, driven, team spirited junior/ senior consultants in the digital retail space. With this success will also be the opportunity to be a shareholder / partner in Outside The Box Recruitment.
We are a service centric consultancy and delivering that ultimate experience and support to clients and candidates, is paramount to continue to build on our reputation and longstanding relationships. Our DNA is a collaborative, supportive, team spirited company – our competition will always be outside of our four walls! No list of aggressive KPI targets.
- Reporting direct to the MD
- Launch and build the digital and E.comms desk.
- Business develop across fashion and retail companies
- Achieving and exceeding targets
- Visiting clients to build and develop long term relationships;
- Advertising vacancies using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and clients;
- Headhunting and direct approaches
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Cross sell other services of Outside The Box Recruitment
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates of feedback of their interviews;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- Adhere to Data Protection legal requirements
- 2yrs + experience as a fashion/retail Digital /Ecomms Consultant
- Must be able to prove commercial / sales success in current role
- Have your own clients within the fashion and retail space
- Be an effective, collaborative team member
- Target and service driven
- Able to build long term relationships with clients and candidates and colleagues
- Effective on all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- Capable of carrying out ‘Boolean’ searches
- Attention to detail with CRM administration and operations
- Effective communicator verbally and written English
- Courteous with strong work ethic
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude to work and life
- Entrepreneurial – solution finder/ creative thinker
- Able to work under pressure
Additional to basic salary is commission, bonus, pension
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Effective communicator verbally and written English
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.