A new opportunity is now available for a highly regarded luxury iconic fashion house who is looking for a LUXURY SALES & STYLIST ADVISOR to join their team.
Our client has won many designer awards with a global presence in over 30 countries selling luxury ladies ready to wear, shoes, accessories and fashion jewellery.
As a Sales and Stylist Advisor, you will be an ambassador of the brand and your role will consist in the following:
- Contribute to the development of our brand’s image by providing a unique in store experience and personalized fashion styling advice
- Drive sales and achieve targets by introducing complementary items
- Share product and brand knowledge, build and maintain a good relationship with clients, collect CRM details; manage personal follow-up With the clients
- Assist in maintaining the shop floor, visual merchandising, stock management and replenishment, promoting the brand image at all times
- Combine an enthusiastic and authentic passion for the brand, for fashion and for selling
- You have a proven successful 2 years’ experience in selling luxury / premium luxury ladies ready to wear andleather goods
- Have a perfect understanding of the stores KPls
- Have an excellent personal presentation
- Proactive, positive, and good team player with high level of motivation
- Passionate for delivering excellent customer service and committed to achieving targets
- Focused on the client’s needs and experience, willing to build long-lasting relationships
- Have excellent communication skills to ensure clear, effective communication with management, team and clients.
Additional to the basic salary: Monthly Bonus, £6,000 uniform allowance, 28 days holidays
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call direct 02071693000
Due to high applications, only successful candidates will be contacted
Info & Facts
More information about the role
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Protected: Mastering the Art of Compensation in Luxury Fashion
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post
Navigating the Fashion Industry: Insights from Charmain Gyles-Ferguson at Istituto Marangoni, London.
Oct 10, 2023 0 Read Post
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post