A new opportunity is now available for a LUXURY SALES CONSULTANT. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to move into the luxury sector from a fashion premium brand and will be based in a stunning 3 floor boutique on Bond Street.
Our client is a global heritage brand with almost 100 years of selling timeless men’s and ladies fashion, leather goods, accessories, shoes, perfumery, watches and jewellery. Their love for uniqueness and exclusivity, with a perfect blend of style, creativity and innovation through the quality and craftsmanship, have always enriched their trademark.
- Reporting to the Store Manager, Assistant Manager and Team Leader and part of a team of 12-15.
- Delivering exceptional clientelling, CRM and styling services,
- Focus on delivering the ultimate of client experience and building rapport with clients
- Excellent selling skills efficient at closing the sales
- Attention to detail with store and personal presentation
- Follow through on all sales
- Effective team member
- Able to multitask when the pace dictates.
- Flexible to cross sell across all departments
- Able to achieve all KPI’s set
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Flexible to sell in both fast pace and slow extremes.
- 2yrs + experience as a luxury fashion Senior/Sales Consultant selling luxury men’s / ladies RTW, leather goods, Accessories, within a luxury boutique /store setting.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about luxury fabrics and styling
- Passionate and knowledgeable about leather goods (including exotic skins) and accessories
- Able to demonstrate success at selling to a discerning local and tourist clientele.
- Articulate, well spoken with an excellent command of English both written and spoken. Any additional languages would be desirable but not essential
- Smart and well-groomed in appearance.
- Sales driven and determined to succeed
- Confident with a positive can-do attitude – able to build positive relationships with clients and team members
- Team player
Additional to basic salary is: Commission 1% & 1.5% + performance Bonus up to £15K per year, Free uniform, 28 days holidays, Cont. Pension.
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call direct. 02071693000
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Articulate, well spoken with an excellent command of English both written and spoken.
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post
5 Reasons Why Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle Companies Trust Our Recruitment Services
Apr 3, 2023 0 Read Post
SENIOR CREATIVE DIRECTOR & FOUNDER – KRISHNA ANTOLIN
Apr 3, 2023 0 Read Post