NEW STORE OPENING
IMMEDIATE START WOULD BE AN ADVANGE
A great opportunity to be part of new store opening of a flagship store on the infamous Kings Rd Chelsea is now available.
We are currently headhunting for an experienced Store Manager of Senior Assistant store manager ready to step up. Essentially you are from a luxury footwear or fashion store background
Our client is the new destination brand with expanding global reach. Their aim is offering high quality product and design with exceptional service at an attainable price point. They are creating a community of aesthetically focused attention to contemporary fashion with luxury quality. Their designs appeal from the edgy on trend, to the elegant sophisticated customer.
- Reporting to the Head of Global Retail and responsible for a team of 6 sales consultants
- A leader, motivator and driver of the team to achieve all targets set
- A trainer and developer of people
- Effective Performance management of the team
- Maintain store standards that reflect and adhere to the visual merchandising guidelines promoting the brand image at all times
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Set example of exceptional clientelling and CRM.
- Super organised with time management and store operations
- Networking and cultivating long term relationships B2B & B2C
- Must already be a store manager of a luxury footwear or leather goods / fashion.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirt where you can think outside the box to drive the business and solutions
- Confident and a natural leader that can win the respect of the team
- Very hands on and lead by example
- Able to demonstrate commercial success in current and previous management roles
- Experienced at managing a team in excess of 5 people
- Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Smart and well-groomed in appearance
- Delivering exceptional clientelling services,
- Excellent selling skills efficient at closing the sales
- Attention to detail with store and personal presentation
- Sales driven and service centric
- Effective at using a CRM system
- Embody the brand image for customers and the store team and have a strong understanding of the brand DNA
- Passionate about shoes
Additional to the basic salary is: 28 days holidays, Commission, Discount etc……
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct 07815939515.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Protected: Mastering the Art of Compensation in Luxury Fashion
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post
Navigating the Fashion Industry: Insights from Charmain Gyles-Ferguson at Istituto Marangoni, London.
Oct 10, 2023 0 Read Post
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post