An exciting opportunity is now available for a FLAGSHIP GENERAL MANAGER of a reputable luxury global brand. This dynamic store’s product range includes: Men’s, ladies and children’s formal and casual wear, shoes and accessories.
For nearly 50 years, our client has been designing luxury fashion. They are highly regarded by celebrities, politicians, and high society for their collaborations on the red carpet to weekend casual styles.
Reporting to the Flagship Store Director this is a very high profile role within the company and requires a General Manager who has Gravitas, who is service centric, intelligent, ambitious, driven to succeed through the development of a successful team, with excellent communication skills and is used to managing in a fast pace, large store with over 300 staff
- Partner with the Store Director to develop operating budgets and monitor performance.
- Responsible for a team of AGM’s, Ops Manager, Department Managers, 300 staff
- Direct the store team to consistently deliver an exceptional, memorable customer experience.
- Empower, motivate and lead the development of the store team.
- Achieve all KPI’s and targets set.
- Effectively communicate and implement the retail store strategy and initiatives that support the business vision.
- Directly responsible for sales and profit performance in assigned store, ensuring that all sales, margin and KPI goals are met.
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection, supervision, and development of store staff.
- Performance manage the team and set clear objectives to achieve all KPT targets.
- Coach and mentor direct reports to achieve optimal results including succession planning for future positions.
- Responsible for achieving store shrinkage goals and for the establishment and implementation of both new and existing loss prevention procedures.
- Establish and monitor all store standards and work with the Operations Manager and Individual Department Managers to ensure successful implementation.
- Develop strong relationships with all stakeholders in the business ( buying & merchandising, VM, Marketing, Operations and HR)
- Maintains a leadership role in the community and charity events.
- Must have a minimum of 5yrs + experience of successfully managing and leading large teams in excess of 200 staff in a fashion, hospitality background
- A motivator, commercial and sales-driven to achieve all KPI targets.
- Have outstanding attention to detail with store standards, presentation and visual merchandising.
- In-depth knowledge of the luxury sector including competitor activity.
- A networker and business developer
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A desire to build relationships and promote teamwork.
- Set an example of exceptional service and clientelling.
- High level of analytical and reporting skills.
- To be action-orientated and solution-driven to achieve results.
- Competent in IT systems, including Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Someone who leads from the front who loves to drive service and sales from the sales floor.
- Must be able to prove management commercial success in current and past role.
- Must excel in training, developing, and motivating others to success.
- A dynamic, confident, positive influencer, with a can-do attitude.
Additional to salary is: Bonus, clothing allowance, health care, discount…….
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct 07815939515.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.