An exciting opportunity is now available for a high-end luxury Department Manager (no.2) based in a high-profile concession on the newly refurbished ground floor of Selfridges.
Our client is a luxury global heritage brand, selling both classic and high fashion designed leather goods, jewellery, watches, shoes, accessories and perfumery. They are one of the most sort after luxury brands and company to work for.
- Reporting direct to the Store Manager the Department Managers are the no.2 in the Concession
- Responsible for a sales team of 15 -20 staff
- Brand ambassador and leader
- Commercial and sales driven
- A motivator, trainer, and driver of the team to achieve all KPI targets
- Performance manage the team.
- Have outstanding attention to detail with store standards and visual merchandising
- Set example of exceptional service, clientelling and CRM.
- Be professional and an expert on the sales floor
- An effective communicator able to win respect from your team and clients.
- Able to prioritise yours and the team time.
- Super organised – action daily / monthly rotas, trade reports, monthly performance plans
- Take control with any disputes / returns from clients
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Solution finder
- Ideally 3 yrs + experience as an Assistant Department Manager, Concession Manager,Assistant / Store Manager of luxury / premium, fashion or lifestyle brand,
- Used to managing a team in excess of 15 people
- High energy, with a positive happy disposition
- Ideally you have managed in a luxury fast paced environment in either a large store or Department store setting
- Passionate about delivering exceptional service
- Able to demonstrate commercial success in current and previous management roles
- Enjoy training, developing, and motivating others to success.
- A positive influencer, with high energy and can do attitude
- Team player and peace maker
- Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Additional language skills are desirable but not essential.
- Smart and well-groomed in appearance
- Flexible to work department store hours.
Additional to salary is excellent bonus, £3,000 towards lunch & travel allowance, free uniform, discount, 33 days hols, cont. pension, and private health
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call direct 020 7169 3000
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.