Outside The Box Recruitment is excited to introduce a new role with a high-end LADIES luxury Couture House selling exclusive couture and LMTM designs.
Our client sell their designs to a very exclusive HNW global client list where the Client Relations Manager will fly to the homes/hotels to enable their clients to attend design meetings, fittings, etc.
The Couture sales team is based in a stunning Georgian showroom showcasing the latest fashion and designs which include exclusive eveningwear, ball gowns, wedding gowns and day wear.
This role sounds glamourous, but it is very hard work with extensive global travel, carrying very heavy beaded /gowns, dealing with very demanding clients, and attending events out of work hours to attract new clients.
- Reporting to Founder /Director.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships, whilst managing the end-to-end client relationship process.
- Be able to take clients through an exceptional clientelling journey, offering them a personal one-to-one personal shopping experience.
- Driving sales through offering a unique approach to customer service, contributing to the store reaching its sales targets.
- Introducing add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and team targets.
- Maximizing on all new sales opportunities through building client relationships and utilizing our online inquiry service.
- Attending client appointments, taking notes to ensure all relevant information about their requirements are taken, and following up on any action points.
- Be knowledgeable and aware of market trends and competitors.
- 3 yrs + Experience working within luxury couture / designer ladieswear as a VIP Client Manager, Personal Shopper, Senior Sales Consultant,
- Must have a strong couture and Demi-Couture CLIENT DATABASE preferably in regions listed below: Middle East, UK, Russia, USA, China
- Sales and target driven.
- Flexible to travel internationally and nationally (passport must be up to date).
- Excellent communicator and ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally.
- Proven sales ability and evidence of driving sales within a boutique setting or Personal shopping department.
- Smart and well-groomed in appearance – understated sophistication.
- Appreciation for high-end luxury fashion and services.
- Demonstrates own initiative.
- Works well within a small team.
- A team player.
- Someone who can maintain a professional and approachable composure at all times.
- Organized and action orientated.
- Able to deal with ambiguity, different cultures and demanding clients.
- Functional administration and technical skills – processing orders, follow up emails, etc.
- Must have excellent command in written and verbal English – Mandarin speaker is desirable but not essential other languages are also desirable.
Additional to the basic salary is an excellent 3-8% commission, bonus package,
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL CONTACTED
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Must have excellent command in written and verbal English – Mandarin speaker is desirable but not essential
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Celebrating Six Years of OTB Recruitment
Jul 15, 2022 1 Read Post
The Great Resignation & the Luxury Fashion Industry: What Does it Mean for Companies & Candidates ?
May 11, 2022 0 Read Post
MD of Kaizen Suite, Sara Di Carlo
May 3, 2022 0 Read Post
Co – Founder, LVL London – Louise Powell
Feb 24, 2022 2 Read Post