Outside The Box Recruitment is currently recruiting for CLIENT HOSTS with over 1yrs.+ experience ideally from a luxury fashion / lifestyle or hospitality background in a fast-paced environment based at a number of locations including BOND STREET, SLOANE STREET, AND HARRODS
Our client is a global luxury fashion/lifestyle heritage brand that has been designing luxury timeless, fashion, leather goods, shoes, jewellery, accessories, perfumery, cosmetics, and homewares for over one hundred and fifty years. Their clients are, global, royalty, celebrities, dignitaries to local high net worth clients. Their emphasis is on teamwork and relationship building with clients.
Enhance the Flow of the Customer Journey
- Greet customers when they enter the store and give a positive first impression
- Engage with customers on the floor and introduce to the relevant team member
- Plan appointments & coordinate the agenda of the day and personally welcome customers
- Ensure sales & service team take breaks at the right time and ask for additional support on the floor
- To send an email when necessary about a customer to team members, alerting them of the topic
Support in Leather Department
- Welcome customers
- Reassure customers and answer first questions
- Manage waiting time appropriately
- When possible, offer a seat / offer, prepare and serve refreshments/teas/coffees for customers
- Handover to sales & service team to neighbouring departments, ensuring the customer is directed
to the right location
- Be curious about what happens in Mayfair and London to share with the team and customers
- Recommendations for hotels, restaurants, afternoon teas, exhibitions close to the store
- Foster relationships with concierge personnel at neighbouring key Hotels
- Ensure that all elements of service are available in store and proposed to customers (umbrellas, etc.)
- Offer, prepare and serve refreshments/teas/coffees for customers
- Manage porcelain & glass wear orders according to needs
- Coordinate orders of refreshments/teas/coffees/napkins etc. with the Administration Manager
- Support to prepare a light lunch for VIP customers during a private appointment
- Identify areas of improvement and share ideas
- Share best practices to the team
- Inform management about potential customer complaints
- Inform management or team about potential customers
- Contribute to ensure excellent standards in store at all time, along with the sales & service team
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills – both verbal or written.
- Maintain store standards and become familiar with daily procedures.
- Adherence and upholding of House procedures.
- Become acquainted with all product catagories.
- Excellent customer service skills
- An enthusiastic attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Reliability and flexibility
- Personable & confident
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Dynamic and able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Impeccable personal presentation
Additional to the basic salary is:
£3,600 lunch & travel allowance,
Free uniform, discount, 33 days hols, cont. Pension. Private Health Care
Only apply if you have ‘right to work’ in the UK as there is NO sponsorship.
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct 07815939515.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Protected: Mastering the Art of Compensation in Luxury Fashion
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post
Navigating the Fashion Industry: Insights from Charmain Gyles-Ferguson at Istituto Marangoni, London.
Oct 10, 2023 0 Read Post
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post