Exciting new opportunity is now available for an experienced FINE JEWELLERY LUXURY CLIENT ADVISOR based in a stunning boutique within Selfridges. This is also a great opportunity for those luxury fashion sales consultants who would love to move into fine jewellery.The ability to build strong positive working relationships is a must as is the need to inspire the clients with not just excellent service but the stories about the beautiful products.
This is an exciting time to join our client who is global heritage brand that have honed their craft for over 130 years specialising in luxury fine watches & jewellery and due to growth, are expanding their UK footprint.
- Reporting to the Store Director, Boutique’s Manager, you will be part of a team of 5-8 Sales Advisors
- Establish a rapport with the clients, servicing their requirements and go ‘above and beyond’ to deliver outstanding customer experience and establish repeat business.
- Build and foster a client database, identifying your clients’ needs and keeping appropriate contact with them.
- Establish yourself as the ‘go-to’ person in your area of expertise.
- Be driven to exceed targets, both in personal and team sales figures
- Be aware of, and knowledgeable about, new brands, products and launches and update clients where appropriate.
- Be aware of, and exhibit knowledge of procedure and security compliance adhering to company policies at all times.
- Responsible for your work, behaviour, and performance at all times.
- Must have a minimum of 2 yrs. experience in a luxury retail store or concession as a Senior/Sales Consultant.
- Previous experience selling luxury fine jewellery / watches or fashion is desirable
- Be an ambassador of the company and brand
- Be passionate & inspiring about your role.
- Exhibit a high degree of passion and enthusiasm for your role, the team and the business.
- A motivated team member, communicating with, and supporting, your colleagues and striving to deliver exemplary customer service.
- Sales and service driven aiming to exceed targets set
- A passion to learn and self-develop knowledge on all brands & products.
- Flexible and confident to attend evening events to network, enhance sales and relationship build with clients
- Have excellent English both verbal and written – additional language skills would be an advantage
- Smart and well-groomed in appearance
Additional to the basic salary: Commission up to 4.5% comm, Bonus, Discount, Pension Scheme, Healthcare, additional benefits
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct 020 7169 3000
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Protected: Mastering the Art of Compensation in Luxury Fashion
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post
Navigating the Fashion Industry: Insights from Charmain Gyles-Ferguson at Istituto Marangoni, London.
Oct 10, 2023 0 Read Post
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post