Outside The Box Recruitment is currently recruiting CASHIER / SALES CONSULTANT with over 1 yrs+ experience, with a passion or understanding for country lifestyle living. The store is based in the heart of Piccadilly / Mayfair where their clients consist of global HIGH NET WORTH clients and tourist.
Our client is a highly reputable and established British country clothing brand, established over 150 yrs. Over these years they have sold to royalty, gentry, pop stars and celebrities with all their country pursuit attire. As a traditional company they hold dear the wellbeing of their teams and chose trading hours are 10 – 6.30/7.00pm and close every Sunday, Monday and Bank holidays.
Offering a great service experience is the expectation, based at their 2 floor store, with a warm welcoming team.
Their range includes: classic country ladies and menswear, accessories, footwear, and outerwear crafted from the finest British produced tweeds and wools. Additional to their clothing range they also have leather goods, quirky gifts, and homewares.
- Reporting to the General Manager and the Ladieswear & Menswear Managers. You will be part of a team of 12.
- Managing all aspects of the cash desk – receiving payments, refunds, dealing with queries, stationary orders, some administrative tasks
- Host of the store – meeting and greeting shoppers / clients as they enter the store.
- Focus on delivering the ultimate of client experience and building rapport with clients
- Excellent service & selling skills
- Attention to detail with store and personal presentation
- Effective team member
- Able to multi task when the pace dictates
- Flexible to cross sell across all departments
- Able to thrive under pressure
- 1yrs + as a Cashier / Sales Consultant within a luxury fashion, accessories or lifestyle store
- Enjoys approaching and hosting customers to enjoy their shopping experience
- Attention to detail – High standard to housekeeping and VM presentation
- Able to demonstrate success at selling to a discerning local and tourist clientele.
- Articulate with an excellent command of English both written and spoken. Any additional languages would be desirable but not essential
- Smart and well-groomed in appearance.
- Confident with a positive can do attitude – able to build positive relationships
- Team player
Additional to the salary is: Clothing allowance £750, 1% commission, bonus, discount.
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct 07815939515.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Articulate with an excellent command of English both written and spoken. Any additional languages would be desirable but not essential
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post
5 Reasons Why Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle Companies Trust Our Recruitment Services
Apr 3, 2023 0 Read Post
SENIOR CREATIVE DIRECTOR & FOUNDER – KRISHNA ANTOLIN
Apr 3, 2023 0 Read Post