A new opportunity is now available for an experienced LUXURY FASHION CASHIER. This role will be based in the HARRODS concession where you will be part of the cashier and sales floor team.
Our client is global luxury heritage brands, who have a high regard for their teams, where you will feel like one of the family within a professional organisation.
The cashier role will report directly to the Operations Manager and will be supporting the Sales team
- To provide exceptional service to clients and to support the sales team in accommodating all client requests at the point of sale,
- Till Management
- Processing all payments, exchanges and refunds,
- End of day cashing up and reconciliation
- Keeping till area stocked up, tidy and presentable
- Handle all products with care and respect – wrapping appropriately
- Delivering exceptional Customer service and
- Effective communication to clients, management and team both written and verbal
- Training all new members of staff when required
- Security and accuracy
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ previous luxury fashion cashier experience
- Organised, flexible and reliable
- Trustworthy (no previous criminal records)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills: Epos, lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, Windows etc.
- Team player
- Professional with the ability to work efficiently, politely and accurately under pressure.
- Able to stay calm and diffuse problems in difficult situations
- Used to working in a fast pace environment and staying in control.
Additional to the basic salary is:
- Monthly team bonus
- £3,600 towards lunch and travel,
- Free uniform,
- Private health etc……
Please email CV’s to email@example.com Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Protected: Mastering the Art of Compensation in Luxury Fashion
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post
Navigating the Fashion Industry: Insights from Charmain Gyles-Ferguson at Istituto Marangoni, London.
Oct 10, 2023 0 Read Post
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post