OUTSIDE THE BOX RECRUITMENT is very excited to be headhunting a STORE MANAGER for an international luxury heritage brand who specialise in fine watches.
We are looking for an experienced luxury Boutique Manager/ Assistant Manager currently managing luxury fine watches /jewellery, fashion, lifestyle or hospitality, and is passionate about fine watches.
The ability to network, build strong positive working relationships, to inspire and convert potential clients & businesses, and lead a dynamic team is crucial.
- Reporting direct to the Head of Retail
- Responsible for a team of Assistant Manager, Supervisor, and a sales team of 6-8 Sale Consultants.
- Driven to achieve all targets and budgets set for the store.
- Brand ambassador and host of the store,
- Networking and cultivating long term relationships B2B & B2C
- Plan a calendar of marketing activities to constantly drive sales in conjunction with Head Office Marketing
- Attend important in-store events and parties
- Ensure appropriate PR activities and optimal VIP support
- Represent the company at various events
- Actively cultivate potential customer groups and business partners
- Effective at business developing
- Influence the sales strategy and performance of the store with relevant stakeholders in head office and Directors
- Ideally have your own high net worth client book
- Someone who leads and directs from the front, who loves to be on the sales floor (will not suit an office manager)
- An innovator, motivator and driver of the team to achieve all KPI targets
- Performance manages the team
- Have outstanding attention to detail with store standards, presentation and visual merchandising
- Set example of exceptional clientelling and CRM.
- Plan and organise regular events to enhance sales, branding and long term professional relationships
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Solution finder
- Must have a minimum of 3yrs + experience as Store Manager / Senior Assistant Manager of a fine watches & jewellery/ fashion or lifestyle store, where clientelling, selling and relationship building are paramount
- A passion for Fine Watches
- Drive and ambition to supersede all targets
- Must have gravatas, poise and presence on the sales floor, events and board meetings
- Must be able to prove management commercial success in current role
- A relationship builder
- Experienced at managing a team of 5+
- Passionate about training, developing, and motivating others to success.
- A confident leader, positive influencer, with a can-do attitude
- Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Additional languages are desirable but not essential.
- Smart and well-groomed in appearance
Additional to salary is: There will be a 40% bonus, private health with wellbeing, pension, etc…..
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct 07815939515/ 020 7169 3000
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Protected: Mastering the Art of Compensation in Luxury Fashion
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post
Navigating the Fashion Industry: Insights from Charmain Gyles-Ferguson at Istituto Marangoni, London.
Oct 10, 2023 0 Read Post
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post