An exciting opportunity is now available for a premium fashion Assistant Store Manager of a global contemporary sportwear brand.
Our client has been producing fashion sportwear for over one hundred years, which has seen the brand gain accolade as a leading provider for women’s, men’s, and kids contemporary fashion and streetwear.
The brand is worn by well-known fashion forward celebrities, NBA, NFL, and Olympic players. Its designs are based upon a combination of classic aesthetic and innovative design.
The store is based in GUNWHARF QUAYS, DESIGNER OUTLET – PORTSMOUTH for the fashion forward.
- Reporting direct to the Store Manager
- Responsible for a sales team of 5-8 staff
- Brand ambassador and leader
- Commercial and sales driven
- Store Operations – Able to complete all administration and stock control procedures
- Effective at performance manging the team
- A motivator, trainer and driver of the team to achieve all KPI targets
- Have outstanding attention to detail with store standards and visual merchandising
- Set example of exceptional service, clientelling and CRM
- Be professional and an expert on the sales floor
- An effective communicator able to win respect from your team and clients
- Able to prioritise yours and the team time.
- Super organised –action daily rotas, trade reports, etc
- Take control with any disputes / returns from clients
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Solution finder
- Must have a minimum of 1yrs + experience as an Assistant Store Manager or Senior Supervisor
- Ideally you have progressed in a high fashion store, where customer service and selling are paramount
- An avid follower of streetwear / sporty fashion, trends and looks
- Very organised, commercial and structured
- Used to managing a team of more than 6+ people
- Able to time manage in a fast pace environment
- Enjoy training, developing, and motivating others to succeed
- A confident, positive influencer, with a can do attitude
- Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- In appearance you will embrace a casual, urban, sporty, on trend look!
Additional to salary is a bonus, free uniform, and discount,
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct 020 7169 3000
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Info & Facts
More information about the role
Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
SENIOR INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT – JUAN PABLO
Feb 27, 2024 0 Read Post
Crafting Careers in Luxury Fashion: A Resourcer’s Guide
Feb 13, 2024 0 Read Post
Protected: Beyond the Runway: The Power of Cultural Fit in Shaping Luxury Fashion’s Future
Dec 20, 2023 0 Read Post
MASTERING THE ART OF REMUNERATION IN THE LUXURY FASHION & LIFESTYLE SECTORS
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post