A new opportunity is now available for a highly regarded luxury iconic fashion house who is looking for a LUXURY LRTW ASSISTANT BOUTIQUE MANAGER to join their team.
Our client has won many designer awards with a global presence in over 30 countries selling luxury ladies ready to wear, shoes, accessories and fashion jewellery.
- Assist the Store Manager in the organization and management of the flagship Mayfair boutique.
- Participate in the management and development of a sales team
- Ensure that personal and store objectives are met and manage the organization of the team on the sales floor
- Ensure the image of the brand, the sales process, the reception and the development of customer loyalty
- Ensure daily coaching and training of the sales team as well as the new
- Participate in the development of the sales turnover and the achievement of all KPI’s
- Analyze the commercial indicators and take charge of the demand for products and restocking as well as themanagement of stocks
- Ensure that the visual concept is respected according to the given directives and that the store is well kept (cleanliness, maintenance, storage, etc.).
- Ensure the support and replacement of the Store Manager in their absence (general organization of the store, schedules, openings and closings, reporting to the Management, disciplinary follow-up with the head office
The Ideal candidate:
- Have a proven successful experience in selling ladies Ready to Wear and Leather Goods in luxury or premium fashion.
- Previous experience in a flagship store in Mayfair area would be desirable but not essential
- Have already had a successful experience in fashion where you managed or supervised a team of 5 + staff
- Have a perfect understanding of retail business kpi’s
- Have an excellent personal presentation
- Are proactive and positive, a good team player with high level of motivation
- Are passionate for customer service and sales floor, committed to achieving targets
- Are focused on the client’s needs and experience, willing to build long-lasting relationships
- Have excellent communication skills to ensure clear, effective communication with management, staff and clients.
Additional to the basic salary: Monthly Bonus, £6,000 uniform allowance, 28 days holidays
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call direct 02071693000
Due to high applications, only successful candidates will be contacted
Info & Facts
More information about the role
From time to time we come up with useful job related articles on our blog.
Protected: Mastering the Art of Compensation in Luxury Fashion
Dec 5, 2023 0 Read Post
Navigating the Fashion Industry: Insights from Charmain Gyles-Ferguson at Istituto Marangoni, London.
Oct 10, 2023 0 Read Post
Embracing my 60th birthday: Defying Stereotypes and Harnessing Experience in Luxury Fashion / Lifestyle
Jul 25, 2023 0 Read Post
CRM SENIOR MANAGER – TUNDE SASVARI
Jul 4, 2023 0 Read Post